- Introduce participants to the concept of community wealth/social enterprise.
- Share examples, risks, best practices.
- Identify community wealth opportunities for participant organizations.
- Understand how to assess and prioritize opportunities.
- Learn about the components of a successful business plan.
This course is the recording of a live webinar and contains the slides and full audio from the original presentation (including Q & A sessions). Only a reasonably current version of FlashPlayer is needed to run this recording (most computers already have this installed).