Almost everyone is connected to a nonprofit organization in one way or another. Whether they donate, volunteer, sit on a board of directors, are paid staff or access services, nonprofits are essential to communities. And businesses can reach that key target market while having the biggest impact for the best price.
The magazine is targeted to nonprofit organizations across the country from the arts and education organizations to human services and beyond. We have the attention of this key target demographic and now you can too through advertising in Nonprofit World Magazine.
Nonprofit World Magazine has an easy to read format offering sound advice, case studies and education and informative content that brings lasting value for nonprofit executives, board members, staff and volunteers. No other resource provides such in-depth expert content to help nonprofit executives effectively and efficiently lead and manage their organizations.
Reach Leading Decision Makers
- Our readers serve all segments of the national and international nonprofit community, such as human services, education, health, cultural/arts, business, and civic.
- They include Executive Directors, Presidents, Chief Operating Officers, Funding Directors, Technology Experts, and Directors of Volunteers. All are key decision makers in their organizations.
- They read Nonprofit World to learn the latest management techniques, software programs, fundraising practices, and financial strategies.
- Readers retain and refer to articles long after they are published, thus providing terrific advertising longevity.
- Excellent venue to reach your target audience of leading professionals in the nonprofit world.
Adverting rates are affordable and bring a solid return on investment. Call today to learn more.
For questions on pricing and contracts, please contact:
Society for Nonprofits
P.O. Box 510354
Livonia, MI 48151
Email: Contact Us